Knicks vs. Raptors: Preseason Game 3 (Preview)
What: Knicks vs. Raptors, Preseason Game 3
Where: Bell Centre, Montreal
When: 7 PM EST
- We finally get to see Amar’e and Melo in action together this preseason. If it doesn’t work right from the get go, don’t panic! There’s plenty of time TO make it work. If it’s still an issue by the 10th game of the regular season, then I’d start worrying. I’m excited to see what this will look like with Felton running the show.
- Can Chris Copeland keep impressing to earn that 15th spot?
- Three headed monster will be back at it again. Looking forward to seeing Kidd and Prigioni playing together again.
- It’s Toronto and you know what the means….. Landry Fields! Remember him? He’s going to be pretty hyped playing against us.
- JR Smith is in a boot because of his sore left achilles. Damnit.
- Marcus Camby is still out resting his calf - and apparently he’s not happy about being rested.
I hope the Knicks are done with that whole “Knicks on Friday Night” thing they do. After watching that “home coming” show they put on the other day, probably not.
To answer magic50zz - Ronnie Brewer has been practicing (lightly). He is traveling with the team and hopes to get some playing time in one of the three games on this trip.
Update #2: Alan Hahn is reporting that neither Brewer nor Camby are expected to play on this 3 game trip.