Knicks @ Grizzlies (Game 7): Nov. 16th 9:30 PM EST - ESPN
New York Knicks: 6-0 (3-0 on the road)
Memphis Grizzlies: 6-1 (3-0 at home)
Head-to-Head: First Meeting
What a game last night. If anyone had any doubts before yesterday about whether or not the Knicks are legit, well… they should be gone now.
The Knicks showed heart and a will to win that hasn’t been seen by us fans in a really really long time.
You get the feeling that we have a good chance to win every game now.
Tonight? I hate to say, I’m thinking will be our first loss.
Very emotional win last night (felt like a playoff game), I’m afraid will have an effect on the intensity tonight.
Memphis is a really good team.
What I’ll be Watching:
- Intensity level - can we dig in after what happened last night? Will the team be satisfied winning two games on this road trip?
- Zbo - Not sure if he is suspended yet. If not, Melo has his hands full at the power forward position.
- JR Smith - the guy just keeps impressing.
Tonight’s game will be nationally televised on ESPN for all you out of town NYK fans.
Betting Line: Memphis by 6 (O/U 192.0)
My Prediction: Memphis 98, Knicks 91
Prediction Record: 5-1
ESPN Streak for the Cash Win % - Memphis 59.1%, Knicks 40.9%
8 Notes/ Hide
- daysofthedad likes this
- dmoneyalvarezconez reblogged this from knicksknotes
- missloribeth said:so excited!!!!!!! go knicks
- missloribeth likes this
- play-the-game likes this
- chunkwilliams said:Lets hope your prediction is wrong lol Go Knicks!
- chunkwilliams likes this
- anni3alchemy likes this
- knicksknotes posted this