Parsons, Rockets Dismantle Knicks
Final Score: Rockets 131, Knicks 103
Record: 8-3 (1st in Atlantic, 2nd in Eastern Conference)
Current Streak: Lost 2
Well, THAT was a good old-fashioned ass beating.
The defense was absolutely awful. We looked like the Knicks from the beginning of last season. There was no interior defense at all, which lands on Tyson Chandler I guess. I know a lot of people have asked this, but where the hell was Camby?
Melo is developing a bad habit of complaining to the refs and not getting back on defense. That breakaway dunk the Rockets had while Anthony was looking at the ref was a bit embarrassing.
Giving up 131 points dropped the Knicks from on the best teams in the league defensively to now just average.
What 2 Watch:
- Felton vs. Lin - Statistically Ray may have had a better game (17 points, 8 assists vs. 13 points, 7 rebounds, 3 assists), but Lin’s team won the game.
- Chandler Parsons - was very high on Parsons during the draft and this is why. The kid has a boat load of talent: 31 points, 5 rebounds, 4 assists, 4 steals, 1 block.
I really wanted the Knicks to avoid losing streaks and we are currently in one.
The good thing is, the Pistons are coming to the Garden tomorrow. That “should” be an easy win to get back on track.
KNOTEWORTHY KNICK OF THE GAME: begrudgingly going to give this to Carmelo. I understand he gets hacked A LOT and he wants the refs to hear about it, but he can’t give up easy points like that - 37 points, 4 rebounds, 2 assists (7 turnovers btw)
6 Notes/ Hide
- zoonice likes this
- arthuria likes this
- willsousa15 reblogged this from knicksknotes
- dmoneyalvarezconez reblogged this from knicksknotes
- arightontimeconscience said: Awful game. I had to turn it off. And where is Marcus camby? We have 3 guys on the bench who can play at center but don’t get much playing time. Smh
- knicksknotes posted this