Carmelo Named Eastern Conference Player of the Week
The NBA announced today that Carmelo Anthony won Eastern Conference player of the week.
Melo helped the Knicks to a 3-1 record while averaging nearly 30 points and 8 rebounds a game. You can throw in 1.3 blocks per game also.
Anthony has been doing it on both sides of the floor this year and it has been pretty amazing to watch. So far, he’s definitely up there with LBJ/KD for MVP discussions.
As long as Melo keeps producing like this, I’m going to continue to throw praise at him. I don’t want his play being taken for granted. As good as everyone has been playing on the roster, the Knicks aren’t much without Melo’s consistency this year.
14 Notes/ Hide
- worthasmile likes this
- iadoree-xb likes this
- iadoree-xb reblogged this from knicksknotes
- parachuteminds likes this
- dmoneyalvarezconez reblogged this from knicksknotes
- daysofthedad likes this
- barnusss likes this
- chrispanic15 reblogged this from knicksknotes
- willsousa15 reblogged this from knicksknotes
- 72ndandmadison likes this
- mapsandmemories likes this
- nyknicksworld likes this
- acciomarchmadness likes this
- knicksknotes posted this