Ugly Game, Ugly Loss, Bulls too Physical for Knicks
Final Score: Bulls 110, Knicks 106
Record: 19-7 (1st in Atlantic, 2nd in Eastern Conference)
Current Streak: Lost 1
Ha, wow that game got ugly quickly. Four ejection in total, three on the Knicks side.
The Bulls are a really really well coached team on the defensive end. Thibs knows how to stop us. He basically figured if you take away Tyson and close out on the three-pointers - you’ll have success against us.
Chicago played a very physical game, got away with a lot of stuff… but they just wanted this one more.
The Rockets flat out beat us twice and now the Bulls flat out beat us twice.
Post Game Knotes
- That second technical foul on Melo was bullshit.
- Woody wanted no part of this game after Melo was ejected, went and got himself thrown out also. (first time he’s been ejected as Knick head coach, congrats!)
- Gotta love Tyson for getting in Noah’s face
- I hate watching Boozer take jump-shots.
- Loved the no quit attitude the Knicks had toward the end of the game… just makes you wish they would have shown that fire from the jump.
- The refs were pretty terrible tonight
- Felton had a terrible game. It looks like his confidence is shot.
- There was no answer for Belinelli (22 pts, 7 rbs) or Deng (29 pts, 13 rbs) again. Actually ever Bull starter had a pretty good game expect for Boozer. Noah had 15 pts, 12 rebounds and 6 assists, Hinrich had 16 points, 9 rbs and 8 assists.