Knicks Rally Late, Finish Home Stand with Win Over Minny
Final Score: Knicks 94, T’Wolves 91
Record: 20-7 (1st in Atlantic, 2nd in Eastern Conference)
Current Streak: Won 1
To be honest, even though the Knicks were trailing the ENTIRE game, I never really was worried they’d lose.
It was just one of those games you knew the opposing team would eventually give in.
Post Game Knotes
- The MVP does it again. Just when you think he didn’t have it, he pours in 19 of his 33 points in the fourth quarter
- Knicks finish up the home stand 4-2, not bad
- Told you not to sleep on Pekovic! 21 points, 17 rebounds
- Walt Clyde Frasier had no idea how to pronounce any of the Wolves’ names
- Once I find JR Smith’s dunk on Steimsma, I’m posting it up
- Ronnie Brewer - 13 minutes, 0 points, 3 rebounds… the sucking continues
- The Shved guy is pretty good
The Knicks now head west for a three game road trip.
First up, Lakers on Christmas.
KNOTEWORTHY KNICK OF THE GAME: JR Smith - the only reason why the Knicks had a chance late in the game - 19 points, 7 assists, 5 rebounds, 3 steals.