Blazers Drop Knicks in Stoudemire’s Debut
Final Score: Blazers 105, Knicks 100
Record: 21-10 (1st in Atlantic, 2nd in Eastern Conference)
Current Streak: Lost 2
There really isn’t an excuse for the Knicks to go down by double digits, at home, against a team that’s 15-14 on the season.
It’s a bad habit of trying to dig yourself out of a whole.
For the second straight game, the Knicks stormed back only to fall a bit short in the end.
Post Game Knotes:
- That Damian Lillard is some player, huh? Cold blooded.
- Might be the quietest 45 points from Melo I’ve ever seen. Crazy thing is, he only took 24 shots.
- Kidd and Novak going a combined 0-10 from the field is never a good thing.
- The defense man… where the hell did it go. Rasheed, where are you!
- Amar’e looked as rusty as you would think someone would look for playing his first game of the season. There were cement blocks on his feet the whole time. Terrible on defense and just a bit out of place on offense. Give him time though, it was nice to just have in out there. Great ovation by the crowd when he checked in.
- JR Smith with another 25+ point game, guy is on some sort of streak.
- Again, defense!
Knicks have a lot of work to do.
Next game, Spurs on Thursday night…. uh oh.
KNOTEWORTHY KNICK OF THE GAME: Melo - 45 points, 7 rebounds, 4 assists, 1 steal.