Q:Thoughts on JR Smith aiming for an Allstar spot ?!
I would say he has an awfully good chance of making it. The other Eastern Conference coaches have to be noticing what he’s been doing this season so far, right?
He’s been averaging career best number (16.7 points, 5.2 rebounds, 2.8 assists), playing much improved defense (even Pop said it), and making some noise with a few spectacular dunks and game winning jumpers.
I can honestly say I would be pretty shocked if he didn’t make it.
10 Notes/ Hide
- uncledru likes this
- robbyrise said:amen! thanks for answering.
- robbyrise likes this
- fxck-it-im-gone likes this
- itsafeeyoo likes this
- daknickerbocker33 likes this
- justdontbelievethehype likes this
- yohinglemccringleberryyyyy likes this
- the-pyrex-god likes this
- dmoneyalvarezconez likes this
- knicksknotes posted this