Knicks Fall Flat Against Pacers, Score Season Low 76 Points
Final Score: Pacers 81, Knicks 76
Record: 23-12 (1st in Atlantic, 2nd Eastern Conference)
Streak: Lost 2
Well the other outcome happened. The Knicks came out flatter than a pancake.
The very ugly first half (33% from the field, only one 3-pter made - 34 points total) continued into the second half (33% from the field, three 3-pters made - 42 points total)
Just a brutal game to watch.
Post Game Knotes:
- More often then not, defense will win out against offense. The Knicks average the most 3 pointers made per game, the Pacers have the league’s best defense against the three. The Pacer held the Knicks to just 4-20 from outside.
- "Undisclosed foot injury" strikes again! Camby left the game after hurting his foot on a lay up
- Copeland and Amar’e have absolutely no lateral quickness or defensive awareness.
- If at any point you hear “Camby is carrying the offense,” you know its a bad game
- Crazy Eyes Kurt Thomas was pretty key defensively during our third quarter run
- Jason Kidd hasn’t really looked the same in a past few games.. what’s going on there?
- For the defensive player of the year, Chandler doesn’t really play that great defense haha
- Copeland 15 Points: Under (8)
- Stoudemire 20 Minutes: Over (22)
- Stoudemire 17 Points: Under (9)
- Hibbert 10 Points: Under (4)
- George 22 Points: Over (24)
Glad to have Melo back tomorrow night.
KNOTEWORTHY KNICK OF THE GAME: JR Smith - no quit, kept coming at the Pacers, including a poster dunk of Ian Mahmimini which I posted earlier. He continues to make his allstar case - 25 points, 6 assists, 3 rebounds, 1 steal