Melo’s Return Not Enough Against Bulls, Knicks Lose Third Straight
Final Score: Bulls 108, Knicks 101
Record: 23-13 (1st in Atlantic, 2nd in Eastern Conference)
Current Streak: Lost 3
Welp, at least I got a free t-shirt.
I’ll tell you right now, the Knicks desperately miss Ray Felton.
As I said in the pregame write up, the game is completely different when you have a legitimate scoring threat at the point guard position. A guy that attacks the basket changes the way the opposition plays defense.
The offense looked horribled (except the fourth) even with Melo back in the line-up. Don’t look now, but the Pacers and Hawks are very close behind us.
Over/Under Game Results:
- Melo 35 Points: Over (39)
- JR Smith 25 Points: Under (13)
- Noah 15 Rebounds: Under (8)
- Knicks 13 Turnovers: Under (12)
- Kidd 3 Turnovers: Under (1)
Knicks back in action Sunday afternoon against the Hornets (should be a win).
KNOTEWORTHY KNICK OF THE GAME: Melo - 39 points on 32 shots not so great… but he’s was our only offense - 39 points, 8 rebounds, 5 assists, 1 steal, 1 block
7 Notes/ Hide
- justdontbelievethehype reblogged this from knicksknotes and added:
- premeditatedswag likes this
- daysofthedad likes this
- foxthechicken reblogged this from knicksknotes
- foxthechicken likes this
- twosidesofhashbrowns said:Yes, but it is worthy to note that 31 of Melo’s second half points came off of 18 shots.
- mrsmashadams likes this
- knicksknotes posted this