Knicks FINALLY Win One in Boston
Final Score: Knicks 89, Celtics 86
Record: 26-14 (1st in Atlantic, 2nd in Eastern Conference)
Current Streak: Won 1
Goddamnit… FINALLY! a win in Boston.
That hasn’t happened since freakin 2006. Feels good… feels real good.
JR, you shot 2-60, but I may give you the game ball for knocking down that clutch 3 and coming up with two HUGE defensive stops at the end. I may.
Post Game Knotes:
- Marv Albert constantly calling out Boston for the fake noise and not being rowdy enough at the start of the game was pretty funny
- Shump is looking pretty damn good now (10 points). I still cringe when he takes it to the basket or makes an athletic move
- Best game I’ve seen from STAT in a long time: 15 points, 9 rebounds, 2 blocks. I like this role he has coming off the bench.
- Rarely used Matchup Zone was used by the Knicks… kinda liked it.
- STAT, Shump, JR, Prigs and Novak is a nice lineup. Reminds me of the lineups the Knicks used to have before Melo arrived
- Felton’s value finally got acknowledged by Kerr and Marv. Was happy to hear them talk about it. Can’t wait till he’s back on Saturday.
- Rondo getting a triple double against the Knicks is one of the easiest things to call in the world
- Shout out to my buddy Dev who was sitting two seats behind Doc. I see you, hahah. I have no clue how you got those tickets though.
Over/Under Game Results: No Winners
- Melo 30 Points: Under (28)
- Pierce 25 Points: Under (22)
- Shumpert 22 Minutes: Over (27)
- Knicks/Celtics 2 Technicals: Under (0)
- Rondo 8 Assists: Over (11)
15 Notes/ Hide
- sonofsamo reblogged this from knicksknotes and added:
- futurereflections17 likes this
- hawkssky likes this
- tribecalledeast likes this
- coolerinthesuburbs likes this
- worthasmile likes this
- iadoree-xb reblogged this from knicksknotes
- imissng reblogged this from knicksknotes
- robbyrise reblogged this from knicksknotes
- mrsmashadams likes this
- misterprankster likes this
- vigilantism likes this
- keanureevesinpointbreak likes this
- knicksknotes posted this