Knicks vs. Kings (Game 45): Feb. 2nd, 7:30 PM EST
New York Knicks: 29-15 (17-6 at home)
Sacramento Kings: 17-31 (5-19 on road)
Head-to-Head: Kings Lead 1-0
Call it a revenge game for what happened in Sacramento back in December. If you guys remember, James Johnson hit a three after a broken down play to win the game… that was his first three point make of the season.
Couple of things scare me in this game. One, the Knicks may be tired from last night. Two, since it is a “lower quality” team… you hope the Knicks don’t play down to their level.
Let’s make it four in a row at the Garden.
Key Matchup: Cousins vs. Chandler - Cousins is a tough guard. Very talented, but he’s a knucklehead.
Over/Under Game: Put your guesses (over, under or push) in the reply or comment section. Get 5 out of 5 right, I’ll put your name/blog in the post game write-up. Pushes (evens) are counting now if you can guess them.
- Melo Points: 29
- Cousins Points: 18
- Isiah Thomas Assists: 4
- Knicks Rebounds: 40
- Knicks Free Throw %: 75%
Someone bound to win an over/under game right?
Betting Line: Knicks by 11 (O/U 203.0)
Prediction: Knicks 105, King 97
Prediction Record: 27-17
10 Notes/ Hide
- magic50zz said:Melo:32 Points Cousins: 1 Technical Foul Chandler:15 Rebounds Felton 10 Assist Isiah Thomas: 16Points
- j0elchoi said:Under, under, over, over, over
- lethalphuckk said:under, over, over, under, over
- jennehc said:over, over, over, under, over
- jennehc likes this
- peaceloveearthchild likes this
- lemonexperiments likes this
- georgegrowsup said:melo points: over Cousins points: under Isiah Thomas assists: push Knicks rebounds: over Knicks free throw %: push
- comeentertainme reblogged this from knicksknotes
- comeentertainme likes this
- knicksknotes posted this